Thursday, February 4, 2010

Magazine Readership Survey...

I do agree with what Mr.Too suggested. We might want to be more specific about our approach if we were to proceed with the Magazine Readership Survey.

I was able to find a Research Paper regarding this topic, done by a student of University of Waterloo in Canada. The survey layout included in that research paper can be a good starting point for us to develop our own survey.

Please have a look at it and we can discuss how we are going to develop our survey based on that. As for the topic, I find the topic used in that research is quite interesting and more specific; The Effects of Magazines on the Self-Esteem and Portrayal of Stereotypes in Teenagers...

Think about it...

* Chathra, I added the link to "The Effects of Magazines on the Self-Esteem and Portrayal of Stereotypes in Teenagers...". Its an interesting article but I think we need to narrow it down towards a specific type of stereotype. Since another group is doing about women, we chose men?
-Yuet Hee

1 comment:

  1. I scanned through it briefly since it was very long @_@"
    The link in the edited post also not bad. So it's confirmed we're doing stereotypes in advertisements, right?
    Now that we've decided to do about male stereotype in advertisement and its effects on youth, we can use the research paper by the canadian student as our literature review.

    ReplyDelete